While it's possible to share your visual with others so they can view it, they won't be able to edit it. For editing, visuals are always linked only to the account on which they are created.
Articles in this section
- Right-to-left fonts not supported (ex. Arabic, Hebrew)
- How do I make my hyperlinks active on PDFs with copyable text?
- Are there folders for grouping my saved visuals?
- Why won't my visual download?
- How do I add custom fonts?
- Why is an image missing or distorted?
- How come my Piktochart is not loading in the editor?
- How is my visual Saved or Auto-saved?
- How can I save time creating with Piktochart?
- I lost my work. Can it be recovered?