You can extend the width of your canvas to resemble landscape mode. To do this, click on an existing block and then use the Settings tab that will appear on its left border. You can choose the 1280px and Resize Contents option for best results. You may want to delete some lower blocks to make the visual wider than it is long. Feel free to customize as you wish!
Articles in this section
- Right-to-left fonts not supported (ex. Arabic, Hebrew)
- How do I make my hyperlinks active on PDFs with copyable text?
- Are there folders for grouping my saved visuals?
- Why won't my visual download?
- How do I add custom fonts?
- Why is an image missing or distorted?
- How come my Piktochart is not loading in the editor?
- How is my visual Saved or Auto-saved?
- How can I save time creating with Piktochart?
- I lost my work. Can it be recovered?