We do understand how frustrating it is when you've worked hard to create your visual, only to discover that the download is not as you see it in the editor or in preview mode. We're always here to help when unexpected issues arise.
Are only your own images missing from your visual? If so, you need to make sure that the images are in the Uploads section as the image shows above. Otherwise, please reinsert it onto your visual, then Publish, download, and share as usual. It will need to stay in the Uploads section to show up on your visual.
If there is another issue than this, please check the following:
Are you using a corporate or private connection? If you're using a corporate connection, please try using a private connection. If you are using a corporate connection, and it is possible that there are security settings or firewalls in place, there may be an error. Contact your IT or person in charge of the network's settings.
Always Save and Clear your browser cache.
As recommended, please note that recent Chrome and Firefox versions always work best. Sometimes it helps to try the opposite browser to see if there will be a difference in the output. Thanks for trying those steps first. When in doubt, please feel free to contact our supportive Delight Officers (email@example.com) with the following information:
- Your current browser and version
- Your Operating system (i.e Windows 10)
- The name/title of your saved visual
- Permission for the team to enter your account
- If it is your image upload, please send that image file to test
- A screenshot of the download and your infographic as viewed in the Piktochart editor. Thanks for those details! :)