Has someone left your office, changed positions, or a new person needs to use the Pro or Lite account?
We understand if your school, office, or company needs to acquire the login credentials for a Piktochart Pro or Lite account that the company/ agency/ organization has purchased.
We fully respect our Piktochart users' wishes. However, we would like to make sure that the former user of the account is not only informed, but also that the requester has proven that they are the purchaser.
If you need help with this, and someone else will be taking over the account, (or if you need help gaining access to the former person's paid subscription account) please supply our caring Delight Officers the following required information when you contact us:
- Include your subscription's transaction ID
- Include the user's email/ username/ and first and last name
- Share the last Saved Infographic Title
- CC the original email registered to Piktochart
- Let us know the current email and the new email that you need it to be on that account.
We greatly appreciate these details, and they are required to protect both you, the purchaser of the account, and the former user of the Piktochart Pro or Lite account. Many thanks for your kind understanding! As always, we love to help you in every way possible.