We are working to add line spacing and adjustment features (leading, kerning, tracking) for text boxes in the future, but don't yet have a release date for this feature. On occasion a copy/paste of text can cause an issue. If you experience any issue with this, you can use the enter key and avoid the space bar. It is recommended to create multiple text boxes near each other depending on the font styles and sizes that you select. We're always here for your questions if you need to contact us.
Articles in this section
- How do I choose a Background?
- How do I customize the width and height of the blocks?
- How do I add my own background image?
- How do I change the background color?
- How can I set my canvas to A4 or letter size?
- Can I use my Brand Colors and upload them in the editor?
- How does Piktochart work on my iPad?
- How can I remove the faint, dotted cut-off line on my Piktochart?
- How can I modify text size, color, or font style?
- How can I zoom in or zoom out?