We're sorry to hear that your visual failed to save. Firewalls blocking a good connection can happen at times on corporate or shared connections. Please ensure that you are not logged in anywhere else on your network.
There are some cases where the visual created is extremely large and contains an unusually significant quantity of high-quality graphics. Therefore, most personal computers simply lack sufficient processing power to render such a memory-intensive image.
There have also been issues at times with some personal images which may be corrupt that can prevent the download as well. You can check to see if any personal image uploads are very large, or test the download without those uploaded images, to see if the results improve.
We want to work to find a solution as the above for this rare case. If needed, you can try the saving process in Firefox for your infographic below 30000 pixels:
Check your file size if you need to. Then, after downloading:
- Find your file where you saved it on your computer.
- Hover over image icon, then right-click if using a PC or Ctrl-click if using Mac.
- Select Properties.
- Click the Details tab.
- Scroll down to:
- View your image dimensions in the Image section
- View your image file size in the File section
If you need more help, please send us:
- The email address you use to log in
- Permission to access your account
- Let us know what happens when you close other browser tabs, and if this helps
- Let us know if the same issue occurs using Firefox and Chrome ( Internet Explorer, Edge, and Safari browsers are not recommended due to scripting).
We're always here for you with Piktochart care and support.