Your line tool is located on the left panel. Here is where you can make a dashed, dotted, or solid line to add separation where needed.
To keep the line straight in any direction, hold the "shift" key on your keyboard while rotating the circle handler.
Here are the steps:
- To insert a line into your visual, first click the block you wish to select.
- Next, click the Line icon in the Graphics section of the left menu.
- A line will appear in your selected block. By default, a horizontal dashed line will appear.
- There are two exclusive tools for lines. First, you can choose to change between a solid, dashed or dotted line. Just use the drop down at the line style selection at the top property bar. And second, you can adjust the line width from 0%-100%, using the line width tool located beside the line style.
- You can also rotate and change its color as you would any other graphic element.