Purchase Download Credits
With Piktochart's Free plan, users have a limit of two downloads per Workspace.
However, if you don't want to upgrade to our Pro plan for unlimited downloads, we offer a pay-per-download option where you can simply pay for additional downloads!
You will see the option to upgrade to Pro or purchase downloads once you've reached the free download limit, when you click the Get more downloads button, or when you select the Download option in the Editor.
Purchasing extra downloads
Whenever you click on the Download option at the top menu in the Editor, you will see how many downloads you have available, and you'll also see the option to Get more downloads.
Follow these steps to purchase additional downloads:
- Click Get more downloads.
- Select Buy downloads credits.
- Select the number of download credits you'd like to purchase using the arrows and click Next: Payment details.
- Select your payment method and/or add a coupon (you can pay with a debit/credit card or PayPal) and enter your payment details. Finally, click Pay Now.
- You'll then be asked to authenticate the purchase if you purchase with a debit/credit card.
And that's it! Once the payment goes through, you'll see the following pop-up:
Why do I receive a receipt from Paddle?
Paddle is our online reseller and Piktostory's Merchant of Record (MOR). In other words, Paddle is a payment gateway on Piktostory to manage all payments and transactions securely.
How many downloads can I purchase?
You can purchase up to 25 downloads at one time.
Can I get a refund for a download I purchased?
Unfortunately, we do not offer refunds for download credits at this time.
My download did not appear properly. Can I get a refund?
We are sorry for this issue! Please reach out to our Support Team with your download issue so we can take a further look.