As the information in your Google spreadsheet is updated, the information in your chart will too automatically update, when refreshed - this is what Dynamic Data means. It is not required to edit the information in the Piktochart editor to update the data.
Here are ways to ensure you get the updated data on your visual:
If your visual is published on the web:
After publishing your visual via https://magic.piktochart.com/output/... , the data will be updated automatically when you refresh the page. Just click the 'Refresh' button in your browser to see new changes on your charts.
If you download your visual as an image or PDF:
You have to open your visual in the Piktochart editor and download a new copy of the visual with the updated data.
- Login to Piktochart if you are not logged in
- Hover over the visual in the Dashboard, and click Edit. This will open your visual in the Piktochart Editor.
- When the editor has finish loading, check your chart to ensure the data has been automatically updated. Piktochart should be able to load the data automatically from your Google Spreadsheet. If the chart is updated, you may skip Step 4.
- If the chart has not updated, double-click the chart to open the chart window. Check the Preview on the left to see if the data is or is not updated properly. If the data is still not updated, you may try to manually copy the Google Spreadsheet data onto a new spreadsheet, then follow the instructions on the Dynamic Data tab to obtain the new spreadsheet data URL, and enter it into the textbox.
- Once the data is updated, click Download to download a new copy of your infographic in image or PDF format.