Application for Education Plan
Many Piktochart users are teachers just like you and take advantage of our $39.99 Annual PRO Education plan! Educators from all over the world choose Piktochart to help teach, make announcements, and make learning visual and fun!
The Education plan is applicable to:
- Teachers, professors, educators, etc.
- Staff (e.g., Librarian, School/University Admin, etc.)
- Students of a public or private (primary or secondary) school/university
How to apply for the Education Plan?
You can access the special pricing on our Piktochart for Education page while logged in.
If you are signed up to Piktochart with a .org or .edu email address, you will be able to make the payment directly from the Education pricing page.
Acceptable Documentation For Manual Application
You may provide and upload the following documents to verify your eligibility:
- License/certification indicating teaching qualification
- Documentation of employment status at an educational institution
- Work ID indicating teacher status or affiliation with school/education institution
- Homeschool Association Membership Letter or Membership Card
Don't forget to visit our Education Blog section for more resources on how to be creative in your classroom!
If your students cannot receive emails from outside of your network and are using Google accounts, please advise them to sign up using the Google sign-up option, rather than by email address. This will make things easier as it allows them to bypass the confirmation email and start creating right away!
What happens after I send my manual application?
Our team will verify the document you've provided - this usually takes about 24 hours. You’ll then receive an email confirming your registration for Piktochart for Education, granting access to you to subscribe to the Education plan.