With a Free account on Piktochart, you can do the following:
- Create up to 5 visuals in your account.
- Add Team Members: Invite up to 3 additional members to create and edit visuals in your Workspace. Invite team members to start:
- Create a folder to organize your visuals.
- Additional download formats: You can export your visuals in additional formats like PDF and PowerPoint.
- Download resolution: You can download your visuals in Normal, Medium or High resolutions.
- Download quota: You will have a limit of 2 free download quotas.
You may opt to upgrade to Pro if you'd like to enjoy unlimited features!
Will my visuals disappear? What happens to my embedded visuals?
All your saved visuals will still remain on your account. We will never delete your visuals without your permission.
All embedded visuals will continue to work as it is.
I have reached the 5 visual limits. What can I do?
If you reached the 5 visual limits, you will see this pop-up message when you hover over it, inviting you to upgrade to create more visuals:
You can delete older visuals and create new ones to workaround the visual limit if you do not wish to upgrade to PRO. Check out our Delete Visuals article to learn more!
You will still have full access to all your existing visuals even if you have reached the 5 visual limits. This includes editing, sharing, publishing, and downloading your existing visuals.