Downgrade from PRO to FREE
Transitioning from PRO to a Free Account (downgrading) will affect your saved PRO visuals in the following ways:
- You can still access all your existing visuals in the dashboard and edit them as a Free user.
If you already have 5 or more than 5 visuals on your dashboard, you can no longer create any new visuals.
- While your personal image upload capacity is now limited to 100MB, any images you had uploaded and used in the past will remain intact.
- Your number of Downloads will limit to 2 downloads per Workspace.
- If there had been visuals published with password protection, the passwords will remain in place. However, you will not be able to change the password again.
- Any embedded visuals that appear on your website will show the Piktochart watermark after you transition to a free account.
- If you've had more than 4 team members in the Workspace, only the first 4 team members can still access the Workspace.