Downgrade from PRO to FREE
Transitioning from PRO to a Free account (downgrading) will affect your saved PRO visuals in the following ways:
- You can still access all your existing visuals in the dashboard and edit them as a Free user. If you already have 5 or more than 5 visuals on your dashboard, you can no longer create any new visuals.
- While your personal image upload capacity is now limited to 40MB, any images you had uploaded and used in the past will remain intact.
- Your 'Download' options will no longer include high-resolution images or PDF exports.
- If there had been visuals published with password protection, the passwords will remain in place. However, you will not be able to change the password again.
- Any embedded visuals that appear on your website will show the Piktochart watermark after you transition to a free account.